Flying Lanterns, also known as Sky Lanterns, will add an exciting new element
Lantern Movie to your party. Their sparkle can be seen flying up in the air for
up to 20 minutes and will travel several miles in distance, after which the
flame will blow out and they will gently float back down for a safe landing.
Sky Lanterns will fly to more than 1,000 feet in altitude, providing an enjoyable
yet amazingly simple show for all ages.
The Paper Lantern is safe and easy to use. It is made of flame resistant paper,
is 100% biodegradable and requires only minimal assembly. They are calm and quiet,
and let you sit back and enjoy the show.
Flying Lanterns are a great and simple way to entertain guests. Enjoy them a few at a
time or create amazing displays by launching them in big groups to celebrate holidays,
traditionally they are used for Chinese New Year.
Click the "Buy Now" button at any time to purchase packs of 5, 20 or 100.
Contact Us for larger volume orders and wholesale pricing.
1. Fill Lantern with air by gently swinging in air while holding bamboo ring.
2. Hold Lantern upright and have helper light fuel patch OR turn upside down, light fuel patch and turn upright quickly.
3. Allow the air inside the lantern to heat up (45 - 90 secs) while both handlers hold Lantern upright and securely.
4. When the Lantern is ready to fly it will want to lift and the sides will be warm to touch.
Release, Stand Back and Enjoy!
Remember each lantern can be a fire hazard and must land somewhere.
Always have water or extinguisher nearby.
Check that wind is not over 5 km/hr.
No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol should be involved with the handling or igniting.
NEVER use near airports, roads or dry standing crops.
Check to ensure flight path is free of buildings, trees and power lines.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Never use Flying Lanterns in windy conditions!
- Always keep water of fire extinguisher nearby.
- Always use in open spaces and never next to buildings.
- Never attempt to use this product while consuming alcohol or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not suitable for use by children under 16 years of age.
- Never use near airports or under flight paths.
Never light on ground that may catch fire, dry grass or other plants. Do not use if lantern is torn. Do not release lanterns out at sea. If you use lanterns on the coast please advise your local Coast Guard of the time of release, location and wind direction.
Flying Chinese Lanterns are for your entertainment, please use responsibly!
Once the lantern is lit, filled with hot air and released in calm conditions it will not return to the ground until the fuel source has expired.